We can now announce the launch of our Interlink Express app.
The app is currently in beta
You should consider the Interlink app to be in BETA. This means that whilst the app has been thoroughly tested and approved for (limited) public release we cannot guarantee that the app will be error free.
To use the app you will need to create an account on an external system currently in development called ShopWiredConnect. You should also consider ShopWiredConnect to be in BETA.
ShopWiredConnect has not yet been released to all ShopWired users and unfortunately there are currently no help guides available.
Any enquiries about ShopWiredConnect or the Interlink app should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately telephone support or live chat support is not available for ShopWiredConnect or the Interlink app at the present time.
Using the Interlink app
1. You should create an account on ShopWiredConnect at https://connect.shopwired.co.uk/users/sign_up (you can use the same username/password as your ShopWired account, but this is not mandatory).
2. Once you have created your account, you will be prompted to enter the API keys from your ShopWired account. These can be obtained by following the instructions here.
You will be asked whether you want to import historical orders which means orders placed on ShopWired before you setup your ShopWiredConnect account.
3. Once you've entered your API keys, select the second item from the left hand menu (it's an icon of 9 squares). Next, click the 'configure app' button beneath the Interlink Express icon.
4. You will need to enter the details of your Interlink Express account on this page and ensure the details match correctly.
5. At the bottom of the page is an option about whether to 'ship order items as separate packages'. If you will ship each item in an order individually tick this box, if not then leave it unticked.
6. Once configured, orders that you have received will be displayed in your ShopWiredConnect account (although please note that it can take up to 30 minutes for an order to be received into ShopWiredConnect from ShopWired.
7. To view orders received on your account click the 4th icon on the left menu. You can then click the 'details' button next to the order to view the full order details.
To ship the order with Interlink Express click the 'ship this order with interlink express' button at the top of the page.
8. You will then be taken to a new screen where you can view the weight of the package and enter an optional description. If you want to use Interlink's 'liability' service, select this option, and then click the 'ship this order with interlink express' which will book in the shipment and present you with a shipping label.