ShopWired's lowest pricing package recently increased in price from £19.95 to £24.95 per month.
The change bring us into line with the price of the lowest packages on each of our competitors.
The price increase is our first, since we launched ShopWired in May 2013.
We have been reluctant to increase our prices but the change is a result of:
- Some large infrastructure investments we've recently made into our platform
- Higher costs as a result of currency exchange rates (a lot of our costs are priced in dollars)
- Large investments we've made in our development team to improve the platform
What this means for you
If you are currently on our lowest package and paying £19.95 + VAT per month for your website, you will automatically be upgraded to our new PRO package (detailed on https://www.shopwired.co.uk/pricing).
The upgrade will happen on your next bill after 21st July 2017.
You do not need to take any action.
What's coming next on ShopWired
The price increase allows us to continue to invest in some new functionality and upgraded features on ShopWired. Here's a snapshot of what's coming next:
- We'll shortly be launching ShopWired Payments, our own payment gateway, which will offer competitive rates and full control of payments and orders from within your ShopWired account.
- We'll be offering you the ability to switch on a new, streamlined, checkout process (the results of a lot of research and behaviour analysis of optimum checkout experiences).
- ShopWiredConnect - our platform for connecting your ShopWired account with your favourite accountancy, shipping partners and other tools.
- A responsive management system to allow you to more easily manage your online store from your smart phone or tablet.
- A redevelopment of parts of our platform for greater speed and efficiency meaning your website will load even quicker than before.
If you have any questions about any of the above then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.